*By making this booking, you and your group agree to abide by Government and FA guidelines outlining social distancing and group training sessions, in addition to our normal terms and conditions.
Cancellation Policy Pitch Hire
Your reservation on the site can be cancelled at no charge with 72 hours’ notice prior to your booking taking place. Cancelling booking after this point, or failing to arrive, will result in full charge and no refund will be issued.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend your booking at any time, in which case we will refund your booking payment, however we will not be liable for any costs, expenses or losses arising from such amendment or cancellation.
DEWSBURY RAMS RFLC CODE OF CONDUCT FOR CUSTOMERS USING THE 3G PITCH (INCLUDING MUGA’s AND MAIN PITCH)
Dewsbury Rams has a strict code of conduct for anyone using the all weather pitches at the stadium irrespective of the pitch location, type of booking and size of user group.
Everyone who plays, trains, coaches and uses the facilities will at all times adhere to the code. Failure to adhere to the code may result in the cancellation or loss of your booking.
Dewsbury Rams has a duty of care to protect it’s neighbours especially those on the adjacent Amberwood Chase Development from any unsocial or unnecessary behaviour.
The code of conduct for this site is –
- If you come to the stadium in a vehicle you must ensure your vehicle is parked appropriately and that it is not causing a nuisance or inconvenience to pedestrians or other users. You must use the designated car parks. There is a large parking provision on site and should there be another event at the stadium at the time of your booking you will be directed to the appropriate parking area. You must not use the housing estate for parking.
- You must refrain from using inappropriate and foul language.
- You must not smoke anywhere on the pitch.
- You must not bring any glass bottles or cans into the enclosed playing areas.
- You should wear the appropriate 3G Footwear, plastic or rubber moulded studs and or astro turf trainers. Metal tipped and metal studs on boots are not permitted.
- Do not leave litter on the pitch or anywhere in the area. There are litter bins available within the complex. Please either use them or take your litter home with you. Please ensure no litter is left outside of your car.
- You must not under any circumstances attempt to retrieve any balls that land in the gardens of the houses adjacent to the main pitch. You may respectfully ask the owners that they return them to you but they are under no obligation to do so.
- You must be polite at all times in any discussions with local residents and you must not be abusive or aggressive towards them.
- If you are taking part in an actual game you must show respect towards match officials, coaching staff, opposition players and colleagues.
- You MUST comply with any reasonable request from any member of staff from Dewsbury Rams relevant to either your booking or your use of the facilities at the time.
- You must leave the pitch promptly and quietly at the end of your booking.
- None payment or continued late payment for the hire of the facilities may result in the immediate cancellation of future bookings and the reallocation of the time slot to another club/organisation.
- Any damage caused to any facilities at the stadium may be charged should the user or hirer be found to be responsible for such damage and future bookings revoked without notice.
This code of conduct is an integral part of the conditions of hire of the facilities. Booking or use of the facilities assumes acceptance of the code.
Dewsbury Rams accepts no liability or responsibility for any losses either monetary or otherwise incurred by users should they have to forfeit their booking(s) due to non-compliance with this code of conduct.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site //shop.dewsburyrams.uk.(our site), or by making pitch reservations, online order corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you submit an enquiry through our site.
Use Of Your Information
We will use your personal information under our terms and conditions to:
- process your booking, including but not limited to, processing payments;
- process and arrange any cancellations and/or refunds;
- set up your online account to allow you to access your booking history;
- contact you by email, telephone, text or via our app about your booking, including sending you confirmations of your bookings and/or cancellations and communicating with you for administrative and operational reasons relating to our services; and
- contact you by email or telephone about any outstanding payments.
If you do not provide us with all of the personal information that we need to collect from you for these purposes then this may affect our ability to fulfil your booking/order in accordance with our terms and conditions.
We may also use your personal information for our legitimate interests to improve the services that we provide or contact you about our services. This may include using your personal information to:
- contact you by post, email, telephone or fax to ask your opinions;
- monitor customer traffic patterns and use of our website;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site and app safe and secure;
You have the right to object to us using your personal information for the above purposes. If you wish to object to any of the above processing, please contact us at [email protected] If we agree and comply with your objection, this may affect our ability to undertake the tasks above to improve our services.
NHS TEST AND TRACE SYSTEM
As training facility provider, we aim to assist NHS Test and Trace with requests for that data if needed, by keeping a temporary record of our customers and staff shifts patterns for 21 days.
-the name of the customer or ‘lead member’ of the group and the number of people in the group
-a contact phone number for each customer or for the lead member of a group of people
-date of visit, arrival time and, where possible, departure time
-if a customer will interact with only one member of staff , the name of the assigned staff member should be recorded alongside the name of the customer
No additional data will be collected for this purpose.
To support NHS Test and Trace, we will hold records for 21 days. This reflects the incubation period for COVID-19 (which can be up to 14 days) and an additional 7 days to allow time for testing and tracing.
Disclosures Of Your Information
Your information may be used by Dewsbury Rams RFLC Holdings LTD. We will never pass your personal information to anyone else, except for any successors in title to our business.
We may also share personal information with our professional and legal advisors for the purposes of taking advice and/or in the event of potential or actual legal claims.
In the event that we do share personal information with external third parties, we will only share such personal information strictly required for the specific purposes and take reasonable steps to ensure that recipients shall only process the disclosed personal information in accordance with those purposes.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers based in the United Kingdom.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site or app; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with services. Unless you ask us not to, we will review and possibly delete your personal information where you have not made a booking with us for five years.
We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes if you have not made a booking with us for a period of two years.
In some circumstances, we may retain your personal information for longer where necessary in the event of any claims against Goals or where required for our legitimate interests or by law.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.