During Tier-3 Lockdown we can only accept bookings from Organised Sports with a full covid-19 policy/risk assessment.
Please be aware that during Tier-3 booking process you must UPLOAD
your COVID-19 RISK ASSESMENT without it your booking will not be able to go ahead.
Thank you for your understanding
Latest government guidance
The government’s announced changes to restrictions across England that take effect from Wednesday 2 December.
This included significant changes to access and permissions to take part in sport and physical activity across the three tiers.
Guidance has already been published which clarifies some of this:
by Sports England:
Government has placed Kirklees in Tier 3 restrictions
Online booking system will not be available during Tier 3,if you wish to book please use CONTACT US form or email [email protected]
Due to extra local restrictions that are in place across Kirklees, at the moment we can only accept bookings for pitch hire if customer can confirm following:
• The activity is organised by a national governing body, club, registered instructor or coach, business or charity, and/or involve someone who has received an official licence to use the equipment being used.
• The organiser of activity has conducted Covid 19 risk assessment
More information on local restrictions can be found here: https://www.kirklees.gov.uk/beta/health-and-well-being/covid19-restrictions.aspx
· We have introduced NHS track and trace bar code on our premises. We strongly encourage that ALL ATTENDEES and other visitors use the app to scan the barcode before entering our pitches.
· We would like to remind you that our 11-a-side pitch can only host maximum of 30 persons per group.
· single 5-a-side pitch can host maximum of 12 persons at any given time.
· Strictly NO mixing between groups. Avoid social interaction with anyone outside the group you are with, even if you see other people you know
· provide your contact details to the venue so that you can be contacted if needed by the NHS Test and Trace programme please email full names and contact numbers of all participants to [email protected] no later than couple of hours prior to booking taking place. Failure to do so might result in cancellation of your booking.
· maintaining physical and personal hygiene
· travelling to and from: try not to share a vehicle with those outside your household or support bubble
USE OF PITCH
Help keep yourself and others stay safe by taking the following precautions:
· no spectators allowed on the pitch and premises, only participants
· please enter and exit pitch on time, ensure you maintain social distancing at busy entrances and exits
· do not enter pitch until it is vacant
· be prepared to queue adhering social distancing at entrance and exit
· wash or sanitise your hands regularly (hand sanitisers are provided pitch-side)
· avoid touching your face, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing, no spitting, mouth rinsing.
· touch as few surfaces as possible
· no sharing equipment
· minimise the time spent close to other people, where possible
· avoid loud talking, shouting or singing
· dispose of waste safely, NO BOTTLES on the pitch
· if you need help, try to keep 2 meters distance from members of staff. If this isn’t possible, try to avoid physical contact and keep the time you spend near staff as short as possible
NOTE: no gathering is allowed before and after booking takes place, you must leave premises immediately after booking is finished (social gathering in car park not permitted)
Gathering to collect money by participants in car park is strictly not allowed.
Please take time to read through our DEWSBURY RAMS 3G 11 ASIDE/ 5 ASIDE PITCH FACILITIES COVID-19-RISK ASSESMENT