3G Pitch Booking
LATEST COVID-19 RULES
After seeking advice form Kirklees Council, we would like to reassure you that from Monday 14th of September our facility will REMAIN OPEN.
To be able to stay open and operate safely we ask all our customers adhere to the following:
· avoid social interaction with anyone outside the group you are with, even if you see other people you know
· provide your contact details to the venue so that you can be contacted if needed by the NHS Test and Trace programme please email full names and contact numbers of all participants to [email protected] no later than couple of hours prior to booking taking place. Failure to do so might result in cancellation of your booking.
· maintaining physical and personal hygiene
· travelling to and from: try not to share a vehicle with those outside your household or support bubble
USE OF PITCH
Help keep yourself and others stay safe by taking the following precautions:
· no spectators allowed on the pitch and premises, only participants
· please enter and exit pitch on time, ensure you maintain social distancing at busy entrances and exits
· do not enter pitch until it is vacant
· be prepared to queue adhering social distancing at entrance and exit
· wash or sanitise your hands regularly (hand sanitisers are provided pitch-side)
· avoid touching your face, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing, no spitting, mouth rinsing.
· touch as few surfaces as possible
· no sharing equipment
· minimise the time spent close to other people, where possible
· avoid loud talking, shouting or singing
· dispose of waste safely, NO BOTTLES on the pitch
· if you need help, try to keep 2 meters distance from members of staff. If this isn’t possible, try to avoid physical contact and keep the time you spend near staff as short as possible
NOTE: no gathering is allowed before and after booking takes place, you must leave premises immediately after booking is finished (social gathering in car park not permitted)
Gathering to collect money by participants in car park is strictly not allowed.
Our 3G 11-a-side and two 3G 5-a-side MUGA pitches provide fantastic, safe surface for range of sports and activities.
The full-size rugby pitch can stage up to 13-a-side games be it football, rugby league/union or TWO 9-a-side football games.
The two 3G MUGA pitches boast a state of the art playing area to host up to 6-a-side games or can be combined to be used for a spacious 8-a-side games.
Take advantage of our incredible online pitch booking system with a manage your bookings facility
PLEASE NOTE: By making a booking, you and your group agree to abide by Government and FA guidelines outlining social distancing and group training sessions, in addition to our normal terms and conditions. These guidelines are found here: Government Coronavirus Guidelines, FA Training Guidelines, T&Cs
Not allowed on 3G Pitches:
Smoking, chewing gum, cans, bottles or glasses, food & drink, dirty muddy footwear, metal blades or studs, animals.
Cancellation Policy Pitch Hire
Your reservation on the site can be cancelled at no charge with 72 hours’ notice prior to your booking taking place. Cancelling booking after this point, or failing to arrive, will result in full charge and no refund will be issued. We reserve the right to cancel or amend your booking at any time, in which case we will refund your booking payment, however we will not be liable for any costs, expenses or losses arising from such amendment or cancellation.